Address: near Tudor Ave
Blacktown NSW 2148
This playground is set at Mitchell Reserve on Tudor Ave, Blacktown. Unsheltered, partially fenced, rubber soft fall grounded. The toy equipment is best suited for younger kids. You can find climbing poles with disks, slide, sliding pole, climbing frames, springer, and spinners. Next to the play are there is a large grassy area for some sports and ball games. Good place for some outdoor activities.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
81 Blacktown Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- This playground is located on Pearl Place and Topaz Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a see-saw. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and a bench. Around the park youc an find a bike track.
near 22 Topaz Crescent, Sydney NSW 2147, Australia
- The Well Park Avenue playground is located on Wall Park Avenue (near Burnie St), Blacktown, New South Wales in a residential area. The playground is fully fenced and has a see-saw swing, fort, a slide, climbing net, sliding pole and spring rider all placed on soft fall. It is suitable for toddler, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field around the playground for children to run around in. The playground has natural shade from trees. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the play area for snack or lunches. There is a shopping complex nearby.
LOT 2 Wall Park Ave, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Murray playground is located on 9 Murray Pl, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. The playground has swings, sliding pole, single pole merry-go-round, fort and a slide. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set on soft fall and is partially fenced with a barricade with gaps. The playground has a bench for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
9 Murray Pl, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Jamberoo Park is located in 17 Columbia Road, Seven Hills, New South Wales. The play ground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has swings, slide and see-saw all placed on soft fall. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the playground for snacks or lunch. The playground is fully shaded by trees and is partially fenced by a wood barrier. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in.
17 Columbia Rd, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- This small playground is located on Ellam Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table and a set of swings.
45-91 Ellam Drive, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- This playground is located on Bruce Street, NSW. It's a small playground with a slide, climbing nets and sliding poles. It has a normal swing and a baby swing.
near 16 Bruce Street, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- There is a cute playground at Billy Goat Reserve on Cardiff Street. It is unfenced, unsheltered, rubber soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing, springer, stand on spinner and a play system with slide, various climbing frames, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox. There are two benches at the side and a cute bike track around the play area. There is also a big grassy area what is good for some ball games. Good place for some afternoon outdoor activities and relax.
Cardiff Street, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia