Playground:Old Kent Rd
Address: 26 Old Kent Rd
Greenacre NSW 2190
The playground on Old Kent Road is located on 26 Old Kent Road, Greenacre, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has swings, a slide, rope bridge, fort, spring rider and a monkey bar all placed on soft fall. There are two benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children. There is a bit of natural shade where there swings are. The playground is not fenced.
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This colourful playground is located on Drew Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There is a variety of equipment at this park. You can find two slides, a climbing fort, a see-saw and a spring rider. Great area due to a lot of open space available.
3 Drew St, Greenacre NSW 2190, Australia
- This playground is located on Edge Street. It is partially fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide on one side. At another side you can find a small playhouse for smaller kids and a set of swings. At the back of this park you can also find another set of swings. This is a great place for small families and groups.
12 Edge Street, Wiley Park NSW 2195, Australia
- Punch Bowl Park is located on 33 Viola Street adjacent to McPherson Avenue. The park also has a lawn tennis court suitable for primary and high schoolers. The park also has a playground that has a fort, slides, monkey bar, spring rider and rope bridge for pre and primary schoolers. There is lots of parking space and benches all around the field and playground therefore parents can watch their children play different sports and have fun on the playground in comfort. The park also has changing rooms and an indoor facility. Punch Bowl Park is a No Alcohol Zone.
33 Viola St, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- Werona Avenue playground is located on 19 Werona Avenue, Punchbowl, New South Wales. The playground has a swing, fort, slides and a spring rider. It also has an open field nearby for children to run around in. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set in a residential area.
19 Werona Ave, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- Arthur Park is located on 61 Columbine Avenue, Punchbowl, New South Wales. It is situated near residential homes. It's suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. It has a basketball court and playground that has a fort, slides, spring riders, swings and a monkey bar. The play ground is set on soft fall. The park also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open filed in the park for running around and playing games. There is a sheltered picnic tables therefore parents can have snacks or lunches with children there. There are benches all around the playground and the basketball courts so parents can keep an eye on their children as they have fun as they talk and meet other parents. The park is partially fenced. There are bumps near the park and a Zebra crossing for kids. Therefore cars slow down around the park.
61 Columbine Ave, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- This great park is lcoated on Madeline Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a st of swings, a monkey bar, a fort with a slide and three spring riders. This is a great place for large families and groups so they can enjoy a large sportsfield area. At the side of the park there is some seating space.
110 Madeline St, Belfield NSW 2191, Australia
- This playground is located on Karne Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a slide and two spring riders. You can find some benches at the side of this park. Around this park you can find a bike track. A bus stop can be found at the front of the park.
69-73 Karne Street, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- The fully shaded playground is on the Wiggs Road at the McLaughlin Oval in Sidney, which is fenced and has a bike path and a parking for cars. Some trees give a shade and have a little open field. Across the road is the Craig Street Reserve with hearths and shaded picnic tables and seats beside a little creek, a good place for a BBQ picnic with children. This soft fall coveraged playground is suitable for toddlers. The equipment are: two swings, a large spiral slide .... tables and seats. A good place for children to play until the lunch fry.
end of 11 Lupin Avenue, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia